The Animal Health & Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Intensity Network of the Global Research Alliance on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases is holding its second Annual Network Workshop on Sunday 15th March at the Crowne Plaza, Montpellier, France. Download the GRA Animal Health Network workshop Agenda.
Researchers and research funders are invited to participate in this workshop, but as the workshop is free to attend places are filling fast. Please contact Alice Willett of ADAS UK Ltd. to register your interest. Email: [email protected]
• Bring together researchers from different disciplines;
• Discuss Network activities and objectives;
• Share information on existing research and generate ideas for future collaborative work;
• Discuss links between the Network and other relevant initiatives;
• Identify data needs and expertise required to address the issue of Animal Health and GHG emissions intensity.