Global Forum on Food and Agriculture (GFFA) expert panel “The power of many: enhancing climate change mitigation through agricultural research networks (in times of pandemics)” is organised by the Global Research Alliance on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases (GRA) and moderated by Hayden Montgomery, GRA Special Representative.
- Claus Deblitz (Deputy director of Institute of Farm economics / agri benchmark coordinator at Thünen Institute, Germany)
- Veronica Ciganda (Principal Investigator, Director of the Production and Sustainability Research Program at the National Institute for Agricultural Research (INIA) Uruguay)
- Salva Calvet (Coordinator of Red REMEDIA / Associate professor at Universitat Politecnica de Valencia)
- Hubert Wiggering (Professor at University of Potsdam / KlimAgrar coordinator)
You can learn more about the research networks by watching the on-demand videos here:
- Agri benchmark: https://youtu.be/vk-QbRCzzXg
- Red Remedia: https://youtu.be/BxYaRgAV9Q0
- KlimAgrar: https://youtu.be/SE8Nja4qGHI
In case you are not able to join the event: The event will be recorded and the recording will be publicly available on the GFFA homepage.