Advanced course on Livestock and Climate Change: Assessment of Emissions, mitigation options and adaption strategies.
What this course can offer you:
- Better understand the sources and drivers controlling GHG emissions from livestock systems.
- Have a holistic view of available tools to support informed decision making.
- Acquire a critical perspective on mitigation and adaptation strategies and their socioeconomic assessment.
- Gain hands-on experience working on real case studies in Mediterranean conditions.
- Connect and network with professionals from other countries involved in the management of the environmental consequences of livestock farming in a context of climate change.