Our Partner, ISRIC World Soil Information, is holding a ‘World Soils and their Assessment’ course this spring in the Netherlands. The course will provide an introduction to the soils of the world; and their diversity, main forming factors, classification (according to the World Reference Base for Soil Resources), and management. The course will include lectures and hands-on exercises and make use of the facilities of the World Soil Museum.
- Registrations are now open
- Deadline for Early-Bird registration: 31 December 2017
- Registration deadline for those who need an invitation letter for visa application: 12 March 2018
- Confirmation of participation: 15 March 2018
- Letter of invitation (for visa application): 19 March 2018
- Final programme of the Spring School: 14 May 2018
- Spring School: 28 May – 1 June 2018