DAAD climapAfrica: Africans in climate research | Deadline 17 November 2021
We would like to make you aware of a call for applications for postdoctoral fellowships for Africans in climate research by the German Academic Exchange Service. The call for application ends on 17 November 2021.
The DAAD Climate research Alumni and Postdocs in Africa (climapAfrica) program brings together high-potential African researchers in climate change research and protection with African alumni experts of German funding initiatives in the field of climate research. Through currently seven thematic working groups, it seeks to catalyse uptake and use of research outputs through a vibrant, highly connected network to facilitate the development of regional solutions.
The DAAD climapAfrica program offers the following benefits:
Attractive funding scheme
- Postdoctoral fellowship (12 months)
- Funding for research stays in Germany (2-6 months)
- Funding for international conference participations
Advance your research with leading experts
- Benefit from knowledge and expertise of Alumni in your field
through working groups
- Benefit from distinguished supervision
- Get guidance from German mentors
Become part of a growing community of climate researchers and experts
- Broaden your network through the climapAfrica thematic working
groups and climapAfrica conferences
Improve your skills through a targeted training program
- Increase your research impact through capacity-buildings in
science policy advising and skills training
Apply now online via DAAD scholarship website.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to the Research Center for Global Food Security and Ecosystems or to the DAAD directly via [email protected] if you have any additional questions.
Further information here.