The Global Research Alliance on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases is a tremendous opportunity to be part of an initiative that is bringing together the world’s best in agricultural greenhouse gas emissions research and mitigation technologies and practices.
Climate change cannot be tackled by any country or research institution working alone.
The GRA was launched in December 2009 and continues to grow in membership, with more than 60 countries from all regions of the world. The GRA also partners with key international and regional organisations responsible for the dissemination of knowledge to policy makers, the science community and farming leaders.
There are currently 62 member countries. Please scroll around the map below to discover.
- Member Countries
To visit the web pages of each Alliance Member country and learn more about the activities that they are involved in, select the country you are interested in on the map.
The GRA Council is responsible for the governance of the GRA and its activities and is composed of:
- The GRA Council Chair and Vice-Chair, nominated on an annual rotating basis from the GRA membership;
- The nominated representative from each Member country (at senior official level from the responsible government agency);
- The key contact person from each GRA Partner organisation;
- The Co-Chairs of the GRA Research Groups; and
- The GRA Special Representative and Secretariat.