Search for Associate Investigator – Supplementary Feeding in the Tropics
This is a position associated with The Livestock and Climate Change Center of the Animal Sciences Faculty at La Molina University, Peru. The proposed research will investigate the “Supplementary feeding of multi-nutrient blocks based in agro-industrial by-products to cattle in the Tropics”.
- Foreign or Peruvian researcher who lives abroad or has returned to Peru in the last 4 years.
- PhD degree, obtained abroad or with working experience abroad in animal nutrition, animal science, or related field with experience in ruminant production and nutrition.
- Five years of experience in coordinating research projects.
- Evidence of scholarly accomplishments, such as peer-reviewed journals, technical reports, and books.
- Experience in supervision and training of students or research technicians.
If you are interested to be included in the proposal, please send your CVs to Carlos Gómez ([email protected]) by February 28th 2020.
For more information click here