CLIFF-GRADS 2020 SCIENCE COLLABORATION SERIES – FINAL SESSION ON INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH COLLABORATIONS
On 28 October 2020, the GRA and CCAFS successfully hosted the final webinar of the 2020 CLIFF-GRADS Science Collaboration Series.
The final session was an open forum for discussion on potential research collaborations between CLIFF-GRADS Alumni and among wider networks. The session included a recap of all previous webinars in the 2020 Science Collaboration Series and information for CLIFF-GRADS Alumni on how to stay involved in the programme.
Special thanks to our guest panellists and chair who discussed their experience in international research collaboration, including how to make the most of international research opportunities:
- Sinead Leahy, Senior Scientist, New Zealand Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Research Centre (NZAGRC)
- Ngonidzashe Chirinda, Soil and Climate Change Scientist, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University, Morocco
- Bjoern Ole Sander, Senior Scientist and Climate Change Specialist, International Rice Research Institute
- Jacobo Arango, Environmental Biologist at the Tropical Forages Program at CIAT
- Hayden Montgomery, Special Representative, Global Research Alliance on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases (Panel Chair).
Please listen to the recording for more!