CLIFF-GRADS Fellowships: Open for applications!
Closing date: 28 August 2023
We are pleased to announce Round 6 of the CLIFF-GRADS Fellowship Programme is now open for student applications!
The Climate, Food and Farming, Global Research Alliance Development Scholarships (CLIFF-GRADS) Programme is a joint initiative of the Global Research Alliance on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases (GRA) and Mitigate Plus. CLIFF-GRADS builds capability in early-career scientists from developing countries to conduct applied research in agriculture greenhouse gas emissions quantification and mitigation.
We invite PhD students who meet the following criteria to apply:
- From developing countries;
- Undertaking their PhD in a University in a developing country; and
- Who have not previously been awarded a CLIFF-GRADS grant.
Successful applicants to the CLIFF-GRADS programme will go on short term (4-6 month) research stays at a host institution and will:
- Gain experience in the measurement, modelling and mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions, or carbon storage in agricultural systems relevant to developing countries;
- Build networks and experience other cultures; and
- Gain access to equipment and methodologies used by other institutions.
Learn more about the R6 opportunities and how to apply in the call document HERE.