Croplands Research Group Newsletter: December 2019
The fourth issue of the Croplands Research Group (CRG) newsletter is now available!
In this edition you can read about:
- The United Nations Climate Change conference.
- Agroecology: a transformative approach that provides alternatives to conventional agriculture and foster transition to sustainable food systems.
- Cornell University’s climate smart farming program.
- Biochar: a tool to mitigate greenhouse gases.
- Final events of the AFINET project: fostering transition to agroforestry systems in Europe.
- Interesting events, including upcoming conferences, workshops, and much more.
Read the newsletter here.