Croplands Research Group Newsletter: June 2020
The sixth issue of the Croplands Research Group (CRG) newsletter is now available!
In this edition you can read about:
- Modelling global N2O emissions from croplands
- New tools to facilitate soil parameters determination: emphasis in soil organic carbon
- Extensive livestock farming and climate change: an in-depth approach
- Calculation of greenhouse gas emissions for cattle and sheep in Spain
- Special issue on the cultural landscape approaches and climate change policy
- Upcoming events, including revised dates for some conferences and workshops.
Read the newsletter here.