Four interesting PhD opportunities with the CASSECS project in Francophone Sahel
The Pastoralism and Drylands in West Africa (PPZS) are offering four Internship/Thesis opportunities based in Senegal.
Please click on the titles below to read more:
- Impact of management practices and water regime on the herbaceous dynamics of a Sahelian ecosystem: case of Dahra Djoloff
- Evaluation of the contribution of different woody species to carbon storage
- Mapping of crop production and calculation of the fodder balance from Earth Observation data in Senegal’s pastoral ecosystems
- Spatialized modeling and neural networks for the analysis of the dynamics of herd mobility in the Sahel
- You must be from one of the member countries of CILSS – Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Mauritania, Senegal, Togo, Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger, Chad and Cape Verde.
- You must have a master’s degree in the relevant area.
- You must have a very good level in French (written and oral).
Applications close between 15 – 28 February 2020 (11:59 p.m. GMT)