A call for abstracts has been announced ahead of the 6th Symposium on Soil Organic Matter to be held 3-7 September in Harpenden, UK.
Abstracts are invited for the following themes:
• Session 1: Global Perspectives (invited speakers only)
• Session 2: Modelling SOM: from soil pore to climate change
• Session 3: Methods 1: Visualising SOM
• Session 4: Methods 2: Quantifying pools and fluxes of SOM
• Session 5: Soil Health 1: Biological interactions
• Session 6: Soil Health 2: The role of decomposition
• Session 7: SOM as Natural Capital
The deadline for abstract submission is 15 April 2017.
Find information on submitting abstracts here
Register for the conference here
Visit the conference website: www.som2017.org