To receive our latest news, event details and publications directly.
October 26 @ 8:00 am – October 27 @ 5:00 pm Lithuania
The 4th International Scientific Conference AgroEco2022: ‘Agroecosystem Sustainability: Links between Carbon Sequestration in Soils, Food Security and Climate Change’ will be held at Vytautas Magnus University Agriculture Academy (VMU AA), Lithuania, on October 26–27th, 2022.
Main scientific topics of the Conference:
- Soil health and carbon sequestration for sustainability
- Soil and crop management towards a chemical pesticide-free agriculture
- Biodiversity, crop and production diversification
- Precision farming and digital technologies
- Food quality and safety
- Climate change mitigation
Learn more HERE.
REGISTRATION until September 30th. Late registration until October 15th.