‘Introducing the GRA Flagship Projects’ Webinar Series, Session 1
A recording of the first session of the GRA Flagship Project webinar series is now available to view.
This session introduced the following two Flagship Projects:
- Technical guidelines to develop feed additives to reduce enteric methane
- Flagship Goal: To accelerate the development and use of feed additives to reduce global enteric methane emissions from livestock.
- Presented by: Dr. David R. Yáñez-Ruiz, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC), Spain (email here)
- Economics of GHG mitigation at farm level in global cattle production systems (EMiFa)
- Flagship Goal: To identify the most cost-effective options for farm level GHG mitigation strategies in different global production systems and provide evidence-based policy recommendations.
- Presented by: Dr. Claus Deblitz, Thünen Institute of Farm Economics, Germany (email here)
The session was chaired by Dr. Harry Clark (NZAGRC, New Zealand) and each presentation was followed by time for Q&A.