‘Introducing the GRA Flagship Projects’ Webinar series, Session 2
A recording of the second session of the GRA Flagship Project webinar series is now available to view.
This session introduced the following two Flagship Projects:
- Development of context-specific emissions factors from the application of nitrogenous fertilisers
- Flagship Goal: To encourage global efforts to reduce GHG emissions from nitrogenous fertiliser by enabling its usage to be more accurately reflected in national level GHG accounting.
- Presented by: Dr. Marta Alfaro, Instituto de Investigaciones Agropecuarias (INIA), Chile (email here)
- Evaluation of mitigation and adaptation co-benefits of agricultural GHG emission reduction strategies over time
- Flagship Goal: To develop and apply new protocol-based methods for providing national decision-makers with evidence-based knowledge to ensure agricultural mitigation strategies have lasting impact.
- Presented by: Erik Mencos, Columbia University Climate School, USA (email here)
The session was chaired by Dr. Harry Clark (NZAGRC, New Zealand) and each presentation was followed by time for Q&A.