The International Temperate Rice Conference will be held June 5-8, 2024, at the Marriott Hotel on Canal Street in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. This is a continuation of the very […]
- R Sándor, F Ehrhardt, P Grace, S Recous, P Smith, V Snow, JF Soussana, et al. 2020. Ensemble modelling of carbon fluxes in grasslands and croplands. Field Crops Research 252, 107791
- R Sándor, G Bellocchi, F Ehrhardt, A Bhatia, L Brilli, et al. 2019. Quantification
of modelling uncertainties in an ensemble of carbon simulations in grasslands and croplands. 3rd Agriculture and Climate Change Conference, Mar 2019, Budapest, Hungary.
- R Farina, F Ehrhardt, G Bellocchi, C Chenu, JF Soussana, M Abdalla, et al. 2019. Multi-metric evaluation of an ensemble of biogeochemical models for the estimation of organic carbon content in long-term bare fallow soils. International Conference on Food security and climate change: 4 per 1000 initiative new tangible global challenges for the soil, At Poitiers, France
- R Sándor, F Ehrhardt, L Brilli, M Carozzi, S Recous, P Smith, V Snow, et al. 2018. The use of biogeochemical models to evaluate mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions from managed grasslands.Science of The Total Environment, Volume 642, 292-306
- F Ehrhardt, JF Soussana, G Bellocchi, P Grace, R McAuliffe, S Recous, et al. 2018. Assessing uncertainties in crop and pasture ensemble model simulations of productivity and N2O emissions. Global change biology 24 (2), e603-e616
- L Brilli, L Bechini, M Bindi, M Carozzi, D Cavalli, R Conant, CD Dorich, et al. 2017. Review and analysis of strengths and weaknesses of agro-ecosystem models for simulating C and N fluxes. Science of the Total Environment 598, 445-470